DUI Drivers

If you have been cited for an alcohol related violation, you are likely still insurable. In fact, several carriers will be willing to provide you the insurance you need to issue and maintain your drivers license.

Williamson Insurance represents many different companies who will insure drivers with DUI offenses. If needed, we can issue an *SR22 Filing at the time of application. We can insure most vehicles, and provide the coverage you need.

Call our office at (530) 222-8650 for details.

*An SR22 Filing is often required by DMV in order to get a drivers license reissued. Contact California Department of Motor Vehicles to determine if you require an SR22 Filing.